April 20th and 22nd (Cost of admission includes both days!)
11am to 2pm CST
Limited Quantity Available!
Trowbridge Law Group partners Gene Trowbridge, Esq. CCIM and Jon Nieh, Esq. present our ROOKIES-ONLY syndication and crowdfunding VIRTUAL, LIVE TRAINING CAMP
Interested in syndication or crowdfunding; but never stepped up to the plate?
ONLY 15 ROOKIE SPOTS AVAILABLE!
Learn how to attract private money while complying with securities laws. You’ll also discover how to structure your deals, what legal entities to use, and other powerful tools to help you raise big money.
1. “It’s a Whole New Business!”
Understanding that this is BIG Business
Discovering the benefits of being a Group Sponsor
2. Which ownership structure is right for your investors?
Tenant in Common (TICs)
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
3. Money raising, real estate and the securities laws
Which securities laws will apply to you?
How can you raise money while working within the security laws?
Cover the new rules on advertising your securities: Crowdfunding
4. Financing and structuring your transaction
How do you go to get your deal financed?
How to structure your deal to satisfy the investors and you?
5. Review of the Private Placement Memorandum (PPM) structure
6. Sell the Sizzle!
7. The Eight Steps to Take in Forming Your First Group
Mistakes you will want to avoid
Developing an Action Plan